Our copywriters thoughtfully crafted 30 fill-in-the-blank emails (packaged neatly in a Google Document) for you to use + reference in every step of the design process, from the initial inquiry to the final goodbye. These inbox-ready emails are a significant step toward a seamless and efficient experience, for both you and your clients.
- Thank you for your interest in working together
- Not a Good Fit
- Book Your Discovery Call
- Are you as excited as we are?
- Your Consultation is Confirmed
- Design Consultation Reminder
- Your Proposal is in Progress
- Your Design Proposal
- Welcome to the [business name] family!
- Homework Reminder
- Your Welcome Guide
- Your Weekly Update
- Your Design Presentation is Ready to View!
- Schedule Your Design Presentation
- Your Design Presentation Reminder
- Thank you for your time
- Your Design Presentation V2
- Your Design Invoice for [Month]
- Things are moving right along!
- A Quick Update
- The Countdown Begins!
- Welcome Home + What Comes Next
- Our Final Update
- Invoice Reminder
- Additional Work + New Contract
- Your Feedback is Important
- A Scheduling Update
- Out of Office
Client Email Templates
TEMPLATE SINGLE-USE LICENSE
IDCO grants to each template package purchaser a single-use license. This license applies to all templates purchased on the www.idco.studio website as well as any Bonus Materials that are included in the package. This license means exactly as it sounds… you only get to use the template for one website, and the Bonus Materials are only intended to be used by one person (the purchaser). If you wish to use the template or Bonus Materials for additional purposes, you will have to purchase an additional template package from IDCO. This license is non-exclusive, meaning that other people will be able to purchase our template packages. However, we only offer our templates on a limited release basis. We will only sell each template to a maximum of 10 purchasers, allowing you to have a beautifully designed website at an affordable price, that is not just one in a sea of many. To be clear, you also cannot resell, lease, duplicate, license, sub-license, redistribute, or offer the template for free to any third party or marketplace.
Once you purchase the email template, you will not be able to cancel your purchase, and no refunds will be issued by IDCO.